Project Description

Email: casey@tocurearose.org
Telephone: 512.940.4164
Address: 1401 Lavaca St. #890 Austin, TX 78701
Website: http://tocurearose.org/

To Cure a Rose Foundation

When Casey McPherson’s daughter, Rose, was diagnosed with a rare genetic disease, it felt like a death sentence. Soon after though, he met with scientists, researchers, biotech companies, and other rare parents, and learned that there is hope. 120 million children suffer with rare genetic diseases, and roughly 5% of them have cures. We have the technology to help many of the other 95%, we just need to fund the research to do it. To Cure a Rose Foundation was founded to do just that. We’re developing novel therapeutics for children with rare genetic diseases, starting with Rose. Alongside our academic and corporate partners, we’re offering a second chance at life for all children like her.

NEED MORE INFORMATION?